Saturday, September 02, 2006

"46 : 19 we did it, IJ! yey yey yey!!!! yipee yipee yipee!!!! im so DAMN HAPPY today!! its been such a long time since i felt that way :D (*smiley face) im being such an idiot i cant be bothered with myself i think im mad im gunna get 6 distinctions for my o's for 6 subjects then shayna will reward me with 6 dollars and im gunna buy 6 ice creams with that 6 dollars and give them to 6 of my goodfriends :D (*smiley face)"

Omg, a post Shayna did for me, on the day we had a match against Yuying. Shes over with Mel now, we just read it and burst out laughing like mad la! Hahaha. Since Mel left me with the blogging for her, I shall do the honour. Alright, firstly. SHAYNA AND I DID A GOOD DEED TODAY! : )

Which really brought me thinking. Why must couples these days resort to fighting? Why can't they just sit down properly and talk things out? Of what good would it be, seriously. Both parties just end up hurt eventually. And overall, communication would always be the best. But its sad, however, that many don't see it this way.

A couple fight which led to so much of tension and drama mama. Nat, Mel, Shayna and I didnt want to get involve initially, but it got from bad to worse. We were at the usual playground we always hang out at, and there, a couple fight broke out. Shayna was an idiot "Wah free show". Eventually, Nat, Shayna and I turned around to watch them. The China-assent lady was screaming and yelling, refusing to get up. The guy tried to talk to her, but the moment he threw and slammed the slippers on her, dragged her along the road, Shayna and I decided to call the cops.

Ok shant go into many details, its not anything nice. But the later process of it got worse, we called the cops a total of 3 times. In the midst of waiting for the cops, Shayna: "Lets listen to some music" -plays paris hilton's song "Should we call the cops again? Ok, after this song" OMG. Hahaha, idiot. "Oh shit she's running." Only when she was running towards us naked, only then we realised how major and big it was already. Shayna ran after her. People came out from their houses to see what the big commotion was all about. Called the cops again, this time to tell them where the lady was since she kept running. Ok cops finally arrived after how long please!

Alright, too lazy to type already la. Just merely wanted to help Mel blog, see how nice I am la. Haha, ok Nat's at Izza's. Shayna and Mel are over, we should be sleeping soon! Haha NIGHT. For pics go to Mel's blog. But since, this is such a long entry shall end off with a few to brighten off this entry.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Ok loook at that Idiot. "Stace, I iron. Eh I ironed at indo ok!"


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Ok, I'm really tired of blogging alr. NIGHT.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home